Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hola Carlos! and bowling


So. We bought a new car, and if you are like us, living in the smaller worlds of commerce and living responsibly and feeling guilty all the time it's a big deal. This is our First Major Purchase as a couple.

We bought a Honda Fit, which seems right as far as nomenclature goes, and wierdly enough everyone who sees it keeps saying, "That seems sooo you and Jeff!!!". I don't know what that means but I'll take it and we've named him Carlos. So, Hola Carlos! Como esta? Muy bien? Me too!

Yikes! We have a car paymet now! What next babies?

That reminds me, I had a dream a afew nights ago that I was hanging out with Sara's family, and her Dad was talking nonsense about wrenches, but I'm pretty sure that Sara went into labor the night I dreamed this b/c we have that wierd distant frined/psychic thing going on. I miss her and I lvoe her, and I want all the (gory) details.

Hola Carlos!

Oh yeah, we went bowling with Marco and Tanya anf Paul and Jen and even Jenny showed up for a minute. We had the best time and I broke my high score of 47 (!) to reach the apex of 91. Oh, and I danced like a mad-woman to Lupe Fiasco and 50 "fitty"cent and Jen said I had some good moves. I'm just warming up to my 30th B-day party in D.C. Pics to follow.

No comments: