Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another reason I don't drive drunk.

Seriously. I WAS HIT BY AN SUV. It turns out the guy has two prior DUIs, so I feel much better about him going to jail and his life being changed forever. I am in some pain and I'm really sore, I'll write about it later when I can actually focus on the computer screen. (Valium + Viocdin = super happy fun time Amanda Show). Love you guys, I'm really glad I didn't die. If it had not of been for Jeff pulling me out of the way, I probably could have. I think I'll keep him around.

2 comments:

Sara J. Allen said...

Dear God! I am very glad you are OK. I can't believe you were hit on the sidewalk. That is so disturbing. I'm glad your man is a knight in shining armor. Sheesh.

millionsuns said...

You've gotta stop walking on the sidewalk. Don't you know it's dangerous?

Damn, glad you're alive.